Monday 5 March 2012

February NICU quilt

Ok - I'm not doing so well with my self-imposed deadlines. Still, better late than never. Here is my February NICU quilt. Our latest Auckland Modern Quilt Guild challenge is to make one of these using a design or block we haven't used before. I figured since I had actually started this one before the challenge was announced I probably shouldn't enter this one. This is one of Faith's solstice stars - Ribbon Star.


I'm linking up at Little Quilt Monday over at Pieceful life.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The stars look great and the quilting is just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a precious quilt : ) I have been having trouble with deadlines lately myself....sometimes you have to give yourself a break and just do what you can !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty mini! You just can't beat stars :)

    ReplyDelete