Friday 2 March 2012

How it all began...

I'm linking up today over at Lily's Quilts!
Lily's Quilts

Today I am thinking about how it all began...
('It' being the quilting craze)

Around this time last year, I was looking for some fabric to finish off a stitching project. I had a feeling that a patchwork fabric shop might have just the thing I was looking for. I went into a lovely shop... and in less than 10 minutes had found the perfect fabric, fallen in love with the idea of quilting and signed up to a beginner's class. Impulsive? Who me?


7 comments:

  1. Visiting through Lily's Quilts today...you have some beautiful work on here. So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all downhill from there!! Enjoy the ride. Best wishes from the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan. I think your quilts so far are just beautiful. I spent a marvelous 1997 in NZ and still dream of returning (we have a "fund" that is growing slowly - usually when I raid Hubby's change pocket!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via Lily's Quilts. Just took a look at your finished projects - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you fell hard for quilting! And it's only been a year?!? The best is yet to come, Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Lily's quilts. Love you wall hanging and totally relate to the instant love affair with quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you pin cushion - and just look what it has lead to!

    ReplyDelete