When I have finished quilting my other little charity quilt, this one is next on the list. It is made with Oakshott cottons and I love the simplicity of it.
I have been thinking about my Tula Pink hexies and my anxiety about doing hand applique. Adrianne gave me some helpful advice which I am going to try out, but decided it was sensible to start small. I made a few hexies a while back with some of the Miami Vice quilt fabric. I never really loved them, and finally realised that it was their centres that were bothering me.
Once I've finished changing the centres, I'm going to see if I can manage a modest cushion :-)